check back to see me cross these 25 items off my bucket list for 2011.
- 1) Try snowboarding.
2) Take a cooking class.
3) Run a timed race.
4) Cook a meal entirely from scratch.
5) Publish a blog.
6) Practice a random act of kindness a month.
7) Weigh in at my ideal weight on my 26th birthday.
9) Pay off a credit card.
10) Get a raise.
11) "Unplug" for an entire weekend.
12) Start a bookclub/Read a book a month.
13) Drop off some food for the homeless girl on the corner of NE Killingsworth & freeway.
14) Suntan on a beach..any beach.
15) Take advantage of 401K.
16) Try 1 new restaurant/coffee shop/cart per month.
17) Rent a tandem bicycle.
18 )Catch up with an old friend.
19) Start a greeting card company.
20) Get my cards read.
21) Take 1 photo per day for an entire year.
22) Buy an original piece of art.
23) Splurge on a designer label.
24) Get lost.
25) Strike up a conversation with a complete stranger.