Wednesday, October 6, 2010

fall at you feet.



    Fall always has - and always will - feel like the beginning of a new year to me.
    It's my favorite season by far...

      While I don't have to stand in line at the bookstore and I never use No. 2 pencils anymore - I'll never forget the excitement and "newness" that fall brings. I was always the kid that would beg my parent's to take me to a new fall wardrobe and school supplies...in July. And organize it in Nordstrom shopping bags in the corner of my room (still have a love for office supplies - more to come on that).

      And who doesn't love a season where you can curl up in chunky knit sweaters, sip warm drinks by the fire and fill up on gourmet grilled cheese and tomato soup? With crisp mornings that scream "football weather" - what's not to love? Oh, and can't forget that we recently received our fall shipment of our favorite wine on our doorstep.

      So with Fall 2010 underway, I thought I'd embark on a new adventure: a blog.

      I've been tossing around the idea for a long, long, time. I've had a blog before, but always forgot to use it for anything other than a place to paste links to myself. So I've resorted to Google Wave to post links of inspiring rooms, noteworthy quotes, and to-do lists, and am saving the best of the best for you.

      Get ready for posts on life, Portland, decorating, design, career, nerdy-things, Martha Stewart, cooking, recipes, fashion, media and many more things. I'm going to publish my love...hope you're ready! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment