Wednesday, June 8, 2011

and you smile like a saint, but you curse like a sailor...


(via pinterest)

Ahoy! I've never met a stripe that I didn't instantly love, and today's outfit is no exception.
I got this cute lil number from Target last week, and decided to rock it today. On Wednesday mornings we have our weekly sales meeting first thing, so the fact that people see my outfit weighs on my daily decision.

Striped dress, natural wedges, brown belt, and cotton blazer with gold natual buttons? Check! Oh, and my favorite yellow Kate Spade bangle pretty much seals the deal. I was waiting for people to start humming "In the Navy" as I walked in, but nope! All good!

Amazing how a new outfit, or part of an outfit, gives you a lil spring in your step. And on a Wednesday? I definitely could use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment