Friday, June 17, 2011

here comes the sun...

(photo via Pinterest here, design by me)
Start spreading the news: the sun is out! Which means my entire office is MIA off enjoying the sunshine on patios and all of that jazz. Me? Oh, I'm just staring at the clock waiting for it to inch closer to 5ish.

I'm looking forward to a low-key weekend. Might see a movie tomorrow night (date night!), but before that, I think we need to enjoy this gorgeous day on a local patio. I'm sure we'll wake up tomorrow and demand a delicious breakfast. On Sunday morning, I'll be attending Oh Joy's social media/blogging workshop at the Ace Hotel (Can. Not. Wait.) while the BF runs a half marathon (he's nuts, obviously).

Oh, and how amazing is that Marc Jacobs sundress above? I must have it hanging in my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment