Sunday, June 19, 2011

new resolution

(Paul Arden quote, "It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be")
Stay tuned for more a more inspired blog, promise.

Also, a special hello to all of the lovely ladies I met at Oh Joy Studio's blog workshop at the Ace Hotel this morning! Loved being in a room full of people with fellow bloggers that shared some of my same questions. 

Follow my blog for updates of the latest new restaurant to try, store to stop into, and to keep up with my adventures in and around the Rose City.

4 comments:

  1. I was so great to meet you too! I'm so glad I found your blog. Adding it to my reader now! We should totally start a "blog club" or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Let's do it! I'm always up for some fun get togethers around town too! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I see Connie beat me to it! Um, what she said? Loving the blog so far and will be counting on you to show me the PDX I haven't discovered since moving here.
    Subscribed & smitten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you! More PDX updates to come!

    ReplyDelete